You will understand that for financial planning to be effective it must continually adapt to your ever-changing circumstances, priorities and aspirations and as a result:
▪ You will want to work with a qualified professional able to provide advice and guidance.
▪ You will want a financial planner able to listen to your aspirations and identify your needs.
▪ You will want to have a professional relationship built on mutual trust and respect.
▪ You are likely to be successful in your business or personal life.
▪ You will be open-minded and keen to engage with your financial consultant, discussing the options so that you can build an appropriate strategy with solutions that will be adaptable, flexible and tax efficient to help you achieve your financial objectives.
▪ You will be wanting to achieve and/or maintain financial independence.
▪ You will understand that "knowing the cost of everything, and the value of nothing" is not an appropriate strategy for success and will be prepared to pay for independent financial advice.
Typical areas of advice for clients cover the following areas of interest:
▪ You may be reviewing the retirement options available to ensure sufficient income in retirement
▪ You may want to review existing investments to ensure they remain suitable and appropriate for your needs
▪ You may be wanting to preserve and protect your wealth in the most tax efficient and effective way so that more of your accumulated wealth is passed to your beneficiaries
▪ You may have recently inherited, or won, a substantial lump sum
▪ You may be considering the options available as part of Later Life Planning whether that is for long term care provision or raising capital
Contact us today to begin your journey – we look forward to hearing from you.
Our core values ensure we always act with the utmost degree of integrity and professionalism. We are open and ethical in everything we do, putting our clients' best interests at the heart of our business. By using Wessex Investment Management, you can be sure that, if required, your collective financial needs can be regularly reviewed and discussed with our qualified consultants in an ever-changing financial climate.
For many, planning for retirement has meant working towards a point in time when you switch from employment to one of permanent unemployment, free of all the stresses, restrictions and routines of working life. A time when you plan to pursue new interests, travel or spend more time with family and friends. A time of financial independence.
Combining our investment philosophy and robust processes we will work with you to define and agree your investment objectives, determine an appropriate strategy and recommend an investment portfolio to satisfy your particular requirements.
Inheritance Tax & Estate Planning
Few taxes are quite as emotive – or as politicised – as Inheritance Tax. It is not just for the wealthy landowners as it once was, nor is it just for the very rich superstars of today but as house prices continue to increase it is a consideration for us all.
Mortgages are possibly the largest single transaction in most people’s lives. Buying a property can be a stressful and time-consuming experience, although nowadays the financing of a mortgage is more than simply accepting a lender’s offer, it is a case of finding and selecting the most suitable deal within a confusing and constantly changing market.
Number ONE, The Wincombe Centre, Wincombe Business Park, Shaftesbury, SP7 9QJ
Tel: 01747 859 411 • Fax: 0870 460 1279 • Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Wessex Investment Management Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and entered on the FCA Register (https://register.fca.org.uk) reference 400509
Registered Office: Number One, Carnegie Road, Newbury, RG14 5DJ Registered in England & Wales No. 4132770. This site is intended for UK investors only. The FCA does not regulate Credit Cards, Will Writing and some forms of mortgage and Inheritance Tax Planning.
By clicking on any of the external links within this website you will leave the regulatory site of Wessex Investment Management Limited. The Company is not responsible for the accuracy of the information contained within the linked sites.
© 2020 Wessex Investment Management Limited